The gist of his prize is flight and hotel to London, go see his new play “Betrayal” on the West End, and have a drink with him after his play. Of course I had no idea what the play was about, so I looked it up and, well it’s about an affair, and Charlie Cox is also in it! Yes, please.
You can see him explaining the contest prizes while looking cute in his kitchen here. Real talk, do we think those tulips are his or the Omaze people placed them there for the video? Another real talk, that’s a lot of yellow apples, right?
Oh man, I still giggle whenever his forehead scar comes out this prominently. Remember when he didn’t have this scar and we all basically saw him drunkenly on camera the night he got it? Le sigh. My Tom feels are certainly coming back.
So what will I ask when I win the Omaze?
I decided to really restrict myself here and go for only five burning questions to throw out during our one drink(?) conversation length… which admittedly will be 1,000,000x as long as my last interaction with him.
- What’s the story behind the Elmo in your promo video for Betrayal?
- Is this long hair beardy scraggly look specifically for this play, or are you truly enamored with it?
- Please explain this heart shaped egg and script to me (after showing him the Centrum commercial)
- During Crimson Peak press, you said that you planned to do more to support equal pay and equal access for women. What have you been doing to support this since then?
- Do you want to come to the WB Harry Potter Studio Tour with me tomorrow?
Always go for the follow-up meeting! That’s my process anyway. Really though, I do kind of want to just hang out in his flat because it looks so cheery with those tulips.