Does that metaphor hold up at all? No? Oh well. Like I said, I’m getting lazy.
To my point, Talking Outlander for the midseason hiatus, Both Sides Now was just a little over a week ago, but here I am, just now getting to the recap post.
Oh, and blurtlander? Hahaha. He hasn’t watched episode 108 yet. I mean, he will, just not this week. Look for it sometime before Halloween.
But I swear, we are getting our hiatus on sooner rather than later. What do we mean?
HangOutlander is coming your way … like soonish.
What’s HangOutlander? Take one part Breaking It Down, one part Talking Outlander, all thing That’s Normal. Brace yourselves. Interviews! Showdowns! Fangirl Contests! Ridiculousness. We will announce our first HangOutlander this week, so make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss a thing.
But back to Talking Outlander: Episode 108 …
What Went Down?
- We welcomed back our non-book reader, Elise for some final thoughts on this first half of the season.
- We start off talking about hair. Lotsa hair. And how sex affects your hair. It’s a thing.
- What’s the bigger issue: Team Frank or ALL THE RAPE?
- Can we never say “well in the book … ” ever again? Answer: no.
- Jamie: Horny Puppy, coming …. to Starz 2014.
- People complain … and we talk about those complaints.
- “We read these books for JAMIE.” Don’t crucify me.
- The books weren’t a love triangle, but maybe … they should have been?
- We break down the sexual assault in this episode.
- BUT WHERE WAS THE WATERWEED!!!!!??!?!
- Angus and the ManBun.
- But WEE ROGER.
- But that dual time stones scene … amazing amirite?
- And what do we want to see in the second half?
Or just Watch for Yourself
There you have it, guys … six months from now we will be back with our regular recaps and Talking Outlander. If you’re bored check out My Top Ten Moments posts, blurtlander and all the rest of our Outlander coverage. And keep looking for HangOutlander.