The latest in TV’s newest trend of time travel shows hit the little screen with a 2-hour Time After Time premiere. We already know that Julie is tuning in.
There’s murder. There are frantic chases through museums. There are romantic moments between socially awkward book nerds and historians. And there are hot British men. I had some thoughts.
53 thoughts about the Time after Time Premiere
1. Wow 18th century England has the hottest of killers.
2. To love is to exhale fully – Wells *swoon*
3. Wait – that’s the hot killer guy!
4. Because science in the 18th century solved the time travel problem.
5. Bearded men with accents are my kryptonite.
6. Um.. they are in for a surprise. Mankind isn’t so kind in present day…
7. Hey killer guy! Writers are not cowards!
8. He’s not just the killer, he’s the ripper! Jack the Ripper?!?!
9. Well crap, the smoking gun, er bloody knife.
10. Well that doesn’t look good for the future.
11. March 3rd 2017.
12. That didn’t escalate quickly.
13. Traveling through time to come out in a museum display about you… Awkward.
14. I love British manners from the 18th century.
15. Oh dear,woman have jobs, Wells. Get used to it.
16. It’s like waking up in Back to the Future. Even Biff is the President!
17. I’m having second-hand claustrophobia with all the people around.
18. We all have that same crying face watching the news too.
— Time After Time (@TimeAfterABC) March 6, 2017
19. Wow – hot serial killers clean up nice!
20. Killer seems to have integrated into 2017 really quickly.
21. Violence and blood shed – I fit in here – Eesh. Chilling,
22. Everyone can see and no one cares
23. But does he have health care coverage from 1893?
24. Required shirtless pic. Excellent.
25.” I can have kids when I’m 50″ = oh honey…
26. Let’s start a campaign to bring back gentleman, shall we?
27. Seedy bar. Perfect setting for a hunt.
28. How much does a museum curator make? That apartment is bigger than my house.
29. Cock blocked by a cocked gun.
30. He is adorably awkward. They both are.
31. We should all be disappointed, Wells.
32. Oh snap….
33. Bringing a gun to knife fight, Wells.
34. Well if he shoots him now, this will be a short series.
35. Why doesn’t she get the gun a shoot him?
36.He can’t go to the hospital. THEY REPEALED OBAMACARE!
37. What the huh?!?!
38.H.G Wells’ great great granddaughter has done alright for herself.
39. I think she is only after the key.
40. My brain may just explode.
41. Apparently the best way to get a snazzy apartment in New York is kidnapping!
42. Oh snap! That’s a right hook!
43. Double snap! Fast moving bugger.
44. Do not read the books, HG! That’s cheating!
45. Why is getting a cut cleaned by a sexy doctor turned serial killer seem like foreplay? There’s gotta be a fanfic about that some where.
46. Well that ended badly.
47. Kind of wish I has read HG Wells books to see if there are any Easter Eggs in this show.
Source Me reading H.G. Wells
48. That guy is the worst at being inconspicuous when following someone.
47. Whoa. That’s vicious.
48.Wait… he didn’t kill her?
49.Why does she just stand there? Do something!! Ugh. She needs to be less damsel in distress and more badass museum curator.
50. So he trashes the time machine. Does that mean the end of time travel? How will H.G. Wells write his books?
51. He didn’t kill her so Does Jack the Ripper have a heart? Um… nope….
52. HG Well is very charming. Must be the accent.
53. That guy again?!?