10 years ago today, June 2, 2003, Stephenie Meyer had her Twilight dream. That’s right, Edward glistening like diamonds in the meadow happened for the first time, 10 years ago today.
What were you doing 10 years ago? I bet you weren’t imagining that 10 years from that moment you’d be reading a blog post about the anniversary of a sparkling vampire in a meadow dream, that’s for sure.
But you are. And because it’s completely normal to know this fun fact about Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight dream, and because it’s also completely normal to have this fun fact on your Calendar:
we thought we’d celebrate today. So we bring you:
10 ways Stephenie Meyer can celebrate her 10 Year Twilight Dream anniversary
- Take a nap in a meadow
- Take a trip to Forks with one lucky fan. Make the fan do the world’s most 2nd hand embarrassing thing in order to win
- Nacho night with the family (youknowwhy)
- Call Rob & Kristen & tell them she had another dream . Then laugh maniacally
- Actually have another dream. A dream in which she finishes Midnight Sun.
- or any other book…
- Send Max Irons to my house (so we can ALL celebrate) –Nikki
- Take a Caribbean Cruise with Meghan (assistant or producing partner or best friend or something). That’s what you do on 10 year anniversaries with your life partner, right? (Speaking of… it’s 5 for us this year. I expect jewelry. or Max Irons –Nikki)
- Break out the ROBSTEN bear-skin rug for a photo-shoot. Because she’s had it all this time.
- Write a new story/movie where Aaron Tveit is the main character
We think any (or all) of the above would be an appropriate way to celebrate, don’t you agree?
Happy 10 year Dream Anniversary, Stephenie Meyer! We are so glad you had that dream! If you hadn’t, we would have never been able to shoot this beauty: