But let me tell you something I discovered on this particular Saturday when much to my dismay I realized I didn’t have an un-watched episode of Nashville left in my queue and instead decided to watch behind-the-scenes videos about the show’s music on abc.com. SAM PALLADIO IS BRITISH — which just upped his attractiveness BIG TIME in my book!
In fact, he went from “good looking guy whose love story I am getting into on my TV” to “HOT guy who deserves to be IMDBed so that I can share him with you fine people and who just landed on tier 2 of “The list” (“The List” of course being the list of guys my husband will turn his eye to were we to ever meet in real life of which contains at the moment: JGL, The Gos, and Rob Pattinson if I’m having a good day. Tier 2 are the runners up which currently includes: Ian Somerhalder, John Gallagher and Sam Palladio) All because of that accent. Welome Sam!
Here is what I watching when I discovered Sam Palladio: (Sam starts around 2:30)
So here are some facts you need to know about my new crush:
- He’s in a London Indie Folk Band called “Salt Water Thief.” I can’t find a website but I did find them on MYSPACE (Yep, still a thing) and this song shows some promise (video)
- He was described as a “Cornish” actor which upon googling a few strange things I believe means he’s from Cornwall. Which seems to be a county in England
- He was on the Showtime series “Episodes” with Joey from Friends. (great show btw. He’ll always be “joey from Friends” btw)
- I can’t find any sources to back up my hunch that he was born in 1986 use like every other cute boy in Hollywood/London/Cornwall, but his birthdate is 11/21 which means, if I’m correct, he just turned 26. If I’m incorrect let’s hope he’s around 31, thus disproving my theory that all hot guys on TV right now are in their 20s. (Dear God please don’t let him be younger than 26. Please, please, please…)
- His Best Quote was in response to the question: Who is your most recent text message from?
“I’m sure its from my mum. Everyone thinks I’m popular because my phones always beeping, but it’s usually her reminding me to “make sure that I sound very English, Americans like that”…. Thanks mum.”
His “mum” is one smart cookie
- Despite what my fingers keep wanting to type I don’t believe he’s Italian with the last name PallaDINO
- He’s on Instagram. I requested a follow. Will keep you updated if he accepts (Yep. became “that fangirl” in the name of the blog. And also my deep curiosity and maybe the afternoon wine I’m enjoying)
- If you read back to his tweets before Nashville and That’s Normal made him a household name, he seems to fanboy a lot over singer-songer writer Will Hoge.
Which is equal parts adorable and 2nd-hand embarrassing, all of which lead me to believe he is a down-to-earth HOT British guy with a great voice who truly deserves our
lust and drooling support and encouragement.
If you haven’t watched Nashville yet or fallen for Sam Palladio watch this video to see what you’re missing.
Singing “If I didn’t know better,” a cover of The Civil Wars (<– RIP) which is why it’s the most sexual song you’ll hear since the first time you heard JP and Joy sing it (Well that and that it’s Sam PallaDIO of course):