Find us on Facebook
Sorry. No data so far.
It’s no secret I’m a huuuuuuge Justin Timberlake fan… and well originally a HUUUUGE NSYNC fan but weren’t we all? If you’re not, there’s the door, go find some love for Swedish produced pop in the 90s and then come back.
ANYWAAAAAY when Netflix announced they would be premiering Justin Timberlake + The Tennessee Kids concert, of course I was tuning in… on the night it was available. OBVI. I didn’t fun an NSYNC fansite for nothing. But when Joe (my boyfriend) willingly turned it on, I knew it was going to be a special night. Joe did not know just hot special. CALM DOWN, this is PG kids.
Because you care…
1. The thing you can’t see in this clip of him pulling up in the car, is me rolling out from under the car where I hitched a ride while he wasn’t looking. HI GUYS! I’m here! Let’s do this!
2. Holy crap, his dressing room. As someone who’s spent some time in the live music industry… that shit took TIME. That’s at least a three person ALL DAY job. That starts at 8am and isn’t ready till at least 4PM. Damn.
3. This dude who “manifested” himself on the tour is clearly sponsored by “The Secret”
4. “Turn up in Jesus’ name” is my life motto. Don’t steal my shit, yall.
5. This beginning with the musicians and their high school-esque tour superlatives section is way too long. “I’m the one always smilin’!” “They call me Unc.” OK? GREAT!?
6. This rising from under the stage on a hydraulic lift is totally a Celebrity Tour, NSYNC rip-off. WE SEE YOU JUSTIN.
7. THIS TUX.
8. This is meant as a sing-a-long, right??? Cause #SORRYNOT SORRY neighbors!
9. Pusher Girl was written after Justin read Twilight. “You’re my drug, so go on and be my dealer, baby.” OK EDWARD. #EGBTT
10. Joe just walked in and told me to turn it down. I must be embarassing him. #SORRYNOTSORRYv2
11. This just in… the Tux is blue.
(this is probably what Joe looked like while watching me watch this, only with a little less glee and wistful amazement)
12. Ok, gotta give some props for the fact this isn’t totally dubbed over after the fact. You can hear the different runs and riffs that aren’t on the recorded tracks. Most live concerts are dubbed to hell and back after.
13. Whew, just when I was thinking Justin got too old and wouldn’t be dancing, he just popped a few Glucosamine and started dancing to Dance With Me
14. Joe just shh-ed me when I started clapping and singing “Talk to me boooooyyyy! GONNA HAVE YOU NEEEKID BY THE END OF THIS SONG!”
15. How many tuxes do you think he’s gone through on this two year tour?? Febreeze ain’t THAT strong.
16. Joe just put on headphones because “44” is too loud on the tv. I’m telling you guys this is mixed low… 😉
17. Guys. “Like I Love You” is STILL a bangin’ song. This song is like a time machine to 2004. You’re picturing the cover of that album right now, aren’t you? That’s back when we bought actual physical albums in stores.
18. Justin needs to sing in his lower register more… I mean this re-working of My Love’s verse is interesting but JT’s higher register has always been a tad screechy at times. I SWEAR I’M STILL A FAN, DON’T KICK ME OUT FANDOM. My damn, the ending of My Love is firrrreeee!!!
19. Joe just handed me bluetooth headphones he wears when playing video games. I look so cool guys!
20. Lovestoned is one of my FAVE JT songs ever… like top 3… it’s SOOOO GOOD guys. This screen / Kanye West / Microsoft Screen Saver thing in the background is a great accompaniment to this song. I forgot how much I love this song. Seriously, everyone go back and listen to it on the record.
21. Oh JT’s getting out the piano… this means slow jam feels are coming up. “Cause if your love was all I had until the end of time, that would be enough in my mind.” Feels indeed.
22. Cue the first Britney Spears Breakup Song #1: Holy Grail.
23. Joe Update: He’s listening to YouTube videos of British Comedian Rob Brydon. We’re both wearing headphones listening to completely opposite things in the same room.
25. Drink You Away is the song where Justin reminds us he’s a multi-instrumentalist and whips out his guitar to sing about some our best friends: Jack, Gin and all of their friends.
26. This is true with pretty much every big singer… the background vocalists are probably more talented vocally than the big star. JT’s got some amazing fire power behind him on BGV’s. Oh lort.
27. Move over Gloria Estefan, JT is here to whitewash you shit! You better get over to Las Vegas real quick and show him what’s up! PS I would have fallen off this floating set piece. Sorry, JT I can’t be a backup singer on the next tour if this set is still being used.
28. Timbaland in the audience just giving out shots. No bid deal guys.
29. Ok, we got Michael Jackson “Human Nature” cover, Bell Biv DeVoe’s “Poison” but I’m sorry, but NO NSYNC COVERS??!?!?! No NSYNC cameo??? Yes, I’m that person.
30. Britney Breakup song #2! Yesssssss… sing it with me WHAT GOES AROUND, GOES AROUND GOES AROUND, COMES ALL THE WAY BACK AROUND! Yeaaa!
31. To the girls screaming when he sings “I was ready to give you my name:” THE BACK OF THE LINE IS OVER THERE… behind ME…………… and Jessica Beal.
32. Real quick break for some SUIT AND TIE:
33. Joe doesn’t understand the significance of me singing Mirrors to him while we both wear headphones and I clap over my head along with Justin. “It’s like you’re my mirror, staring back at me, keep your eyes on me!!!” Enjoy this hater-ific post I wrote about this song a few years back!
34. Wait, he ends this on Mirrors??? NOOOO DON’T LEAVE ME JUSTIN NOOOOOO!!!
35. All my love to JT for the outtro credits being the crew and production team putting this entire thing together. Without the crew, these shows wouldn’t happen! Bravo!
Why 35 thoughts? Cause that’s how old Justin is. OMG. I’m lame. You’re welcome.
Did you watch it? Did you have to listen to it while wearing headphones because your fan girling was too loud? Did he sing Cry Me A River??? I can’t remember!
Sorry. No data so far.